Thursday 29 September 2011

Thoughts and Things 02 (Aprreciative)

You see the inner most of my essence
And yet
Yet still I stand without a doubt…
You’re every touch and every kiss
Evokes a feeling of comfort rather than lust
Being with you is no longer a maybe but a must
You complete me in the same way I complete you
No questions have to be asked when thinking of us two
Deeper into you I fall as my every day routine is filled of you
Even though you’re far away you make the effort to make it seem as if you are here
…With me …Appreciated
Appreciated much
Its baffles me every time you seem to turn my grey sky’s blue
My dark nights to light
My turmoil to complete serenity
With one word…baby
Just the way u say it
Is sweeter that Shakespeare on his best day
You make ME happy… really
Appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment