Thursday 29 September 2011

Thoughts and Things 04 ( Loving you)

I can’t forgive myself for loving you
Cus its something I can’t stop from doing
But why? The pain you’ve caused me is so great
A book cover to cover I could write to this date
I try to tear my self a way but as magnet to steel
I always yield, your ora pulls me in
A sweet poison I must say you are
I cant get enough
But the more I am consumed by my love for you
Is the more I lose my mind
Lose my sanity
Lose Me
I’m a hemophiliac I bleed your love daily, I’m weak but i cant die
I hate to love this love that evidently doesn’t love me
But there’s just something about you that has me wanting more
My soul in a distant place watching me kill myself emotionally
As I get deeper in you
But I cant stop my self and I don’t want to either
It may sound strange but I’m obsessed with loving you
I need to love you to survive
With out love for you I will die
Now numb to the emotional beating I receive
My internal scares begin to surface
But yet still I can’t get a way
I beg myself I plead with my self
But still I stay
I know I bruise easily
But I subject my self to this emotional warfare
The battle is never ending an the blows increase in intensity daily
But still I remain
As loyal as a solider out in the battle field
ILL NEVER LEAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment