Thursday 29 September 2011

thoughts and things 06 (Lust)

Damn you got me in a dazz
I never knew this day would come
A day where I can’t wait till we go one on one

It’s funny to me though cus you’re committed to some one else and so am I
But I know u want this as much as I do we can’t let this feeling die

I not the one to cheat but I’m so into you
Can some one tell me just what the hell to do

Beause now we finally exchanged words the convo lasted jus over and hour
And the whole time we were talking I wish I was naked with you in a shower

Warm water trickling down our bodies, getting mix with our sweat
You touching me and me touching you
Doing naughty things we know we shouldn’t do



My mind so far I’m whelmed with lust
I need to let go of this feeling … damn I must

Because you evoke this feeling in me without even trying
Even though I know I’m not the only one dieing

Dieing to know what its like to fully experience a you and I
Dieing you have breath taking sex, that sex that leaves only one tear in your eye

Ooops you’ve got to go and I drag myself back to reality
Realizing you status is “friend”
Damn your evil why did this convo have to end

Now I have to go back to being your friend
Not saying I’m not pleased
But I was about to grip you tightly when my fantasy was ceased


Your voice lingers in my head like a catchy chorus
You every word repeated over and over

Wonder what it would be like to have u as a secret lover??
Maybe I could use you to break the trend
And we could start a friendship that we would never want to end

Hmm I know your thinking about it and I am too
I guess in time we will figure out what to do

All I know I’m sure you desire me just as I do you
Maybe we should do thing and keep it secret
That would make it that much more fun
Because hiding this is something we bout know how to do !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment