Thursday 29 September 2011

Thoughts and Things 07 ( ex-factor no2)

A beautiful summers day
To me that’s what’s you emulate
The bright sun being your smile
And the calmness of the atmosphere your attitude
Being with you makes me happy
Being with you makes me comfortable, at home

How can ones inner beauty have such a heavy impact on me?
Its like I’ve known you forever,
Why is this so?
Why is it that I can’t help but want to be around you?
My mind wonders but yet still its bare, null, I can find answers

All I know is that to me you’re a diamond under a bright light
You’re capable of filling an entire room with rays of colored beauty
You’re beautiful inside and out
I think that’s what has me in a fuss about you!

Genuine to me you seem
I think it’s too good to be true
You kiss me and it feels so real
You hold me and it feels so right
Please tell me that this is where I’m gonna be
Where I’m gonna stay

I want you to console my tender heart and neva hurt it
And not take for grated the love I have to you, as you say

Because I honestly feel
That my love bus has finally completed it route
And has found its way safely to the station to be parked
And never moved again

Damn it’s like I’ve found what I was missing
What I was missing was you! Love u MC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment