Thursday 29 September 2011

Thoughts and Things (Your Love)

Refusing to float in uncertainty
I address the issue of you and I
The subject matter that has been lying in wait
For years that have passed by
Now trying to handle the situation at best
I’ve decided to put us through a test
As each day roles over
I examine the depths of us
With vehement desire I try to figure it out, I must
Baby you don’t understand the depths of my feelings for you
Being with you is all I can seem to want to do
My comfort My Heart My All My Soul
My Everything!
My eyes only see you
Far from undesired you are
But my lips keep the secret my heart longs to tell
Even though my brain has put it all together very well
Fighting a losing battle with my lips,
I seek refuge on this very sheet of paper
Hoping I don’t live to regret it later
Placing the pen between my index and my thumb
Closing my eyes as I can’t fathom what is to come
My pen being my Ventriloquist projecting my thoughts
And this is what my love dummy brought
….
Baby every moment with you I Cherish
My bad Habit, that I never want to get rid of
I Adore you, you are so much more than Subterfuge,
More like a representation of what I need, in Extremity!

An Aberrant sensation plagues me
When I realize my rendezvous’ must come to an end
It’s like I cant come to grips with reality
As you complete my duet
My days spent with you not one I regret
You make me Calm, Humble, Amiable, Serene you accept me in Entirety!
I couldn’t and can’t help falling for you
Your personality made it that much harder for me to do
What I feel for you is real, just wanted u to know
You are my Darling darling and I’ll never let you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment